Activities, Clubs & Intramurals
Students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular clubs, intramurals, sports and other organizations that have been established to meet their needs and interests.
- Art and Design Club: Ms. Bosco
- Bookstore Club: Ms. Whitney
- Ceramics Club: Mr. Woodard
- Chess Club: Ms. Hammond
- Citron (literary magazine): Ms. Courtney
- Crest (yearbook): Ms. Hill
- Digital Arts Club: Mr. Woodard
- Foreign Language Club: Ms. Sheelar
- Foreign Language Honor Society: Ms. Blaker
- Future Educators Club: Mr. Hauck
- Gay/Straight Alliance: Mr. Tytler
- Leo Club: Ms. Hernandez
- Masterminds: Ms. Hallock
- Mock Trial Team: Mr. Trendel
- Monroe Co. Math League: Mr. Strohm
- Model United Nations Club: Mr. Trendel
- National Honor Society: Mrs. Sheelar
- Off the Beat: Mr. Reinhart
- Peer Tutoring: Mr. Glor
- Rotary Interact Club: Mr. Glor
- Science Olympiad: Mr. Biedlingmaier
- Singing Saints: Mr. Reinhart
- Ski/Snowboard Club: Ms. Schill
- Students for the Environment: Mr. Biedlingmaier
- Swinging Saints: Ms. Chipman
- Varsity Vocals: Mr. Reinhart
The Churchville-Chili High School provides a variety of intramurals that are held after school. Please check the daily announcements for daily activities, changes and cancellations.
Rules for Students:
- All participants must arrive by 2:05 and sign in at the intramural activity. Students arriving after 2:05 must have a signed pass from a teacher or they will be escorted to Sports Study Hall until the 3:30 late bus.
- All attending students must participate in the activity. Students may not come to intramurals to hang out and watch.
- All participants must play in appropriate PE attire and follow game rules and safety precautions for each activity.
- Anytime a participant needs to leave an activity early, they must sign out and leave with a hall pass to their next destination. Students who are leaving school must exit the building immediately.
- If a participant requires a late bus pass, it is the responsibility of the student to obtain the pass from the intramural supervisor before leaving the activity.
- All participants must follow school rules outlined by the Code of Conduct.
- Failure to follow the above rules may result in the loss of intramural privileges or administrative consequences according to the Code of Conduct.
Students should contact their
school counselor if they are interested in participating in the activities or clubs listed.