The Football season starts in mid-late August and is open to students in grades 7-12.
All student-athletes must complete the Team Registration & Medical Recertification (to the left) and be approved for participation through FamilyId before being allowed to participate. Sign-ups and registration will open 30 days prior to the start of the season.
We currently offer a team at the modified B, junior varsity and varsity levels. Typically, students in grades 7-8 participate on the modified B team, and students in grades 9-11 participate on either junior varsity or varsity. Students in grade 12 must play at the varsity level.
If students in grades 7 and 8 are looking to participate at a higher level, or students in grades 9-11 feel they would be more appropriately placed at a lower level, they must be evaluated through the Athletic Placement Process (APP). This process could take several weeks to complete based on individual situations. Please review the APP process and complete the required steps in a timely manner.
Varsity and JV
- First day of practice, August 19, 9 a.m.-Noon
- Parent meeting in Café B 11:30 a.m.-Noon
- Week of Monday August 21, practice will be held from 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Please use Door 6 (Pool Entrance)
- First day of practice is Monday August 28
- Monday 8/28 – Thursday 8/31 4-6:30 p.m. Modified Practice Please drop off at Door 37 (Gym C entrance)